Below are some links to all things solar and space weather activity’s. I’ll add more as time permits.
Dr. Tamitha Skov – Space Weather Woman Website
Dr. Tamitha Skov – Space Weather Woman YouTube Channel
Space Weather Live – News
- Moderate G2 geomagnetic storm April 20, 2018The anticipated coronal hole solar wind stream has arrived at our planet and packed quite a punch. Active geomagnetic conditions (Kp4) were expected but the solar wind conditions were so impressive it was enough for us to reach the moderate G2 geomagnetic storm threshold which equals a Kp of 6 and some impressive auroral displays around […]
- Coronal hole faces Earth April 17, 2018Solar activity has been pretty boring lately with no solar flares or sunspot regions really worth mentioning. A tiny region with a reverse magnetic polarity did appear a few days ago which likely belonged to the next solar cycle but it faded away pretty quickly. It is normal for sunspot regions from two solar cycles […]
- Coronal hole faces Earth April 6, 2018A familiar coronal hole has returned! It is a thin east-west aligned northern hemisphere coronal hole close to the solar equator that is facing our planet today.
- New front page! April 5, 2018After literally months of planning, brain storming, coding, translating and fighting over the tiniest details, we are very proud to present to you a brand new front page for SpaceWeatherLive.com and our Dutch website Poollicht.be!
- Coronal hole faces Earth March 26, 2018A southern extension of the northern hemisphere polar coronal faces Earth today.
- Fake space weather news, coronal hole stream arrives March 14, 2018There has been a lot of crazy news going around about a possible severe geomagnetic storm today and tomorrow which could knock out satellites, cause problems with your health and damage power grids and other total made up nonsense like equinox cracks in the Sun. Fake news if you'd like.